The Junior Savers Account is a savings plan designed for children who are between the ages of 0 – 16 years. Through this account children can learn the habit of saving, thrift and good money management. Key features and benefits include:
- Earn attractive interest rates.
- Provides an opportunity for the young members of the family to save today and reap the benefits tomorrow.
- The money saved can assist with educational and personal goals.
- Special incentives are offered by the credit union from time to time which includes scholarships and bursaries.
- Children will develop useful knowledge of the credit union at an early age.
- Insurance benefit will be paid to beneficiaries on death of the member.*
*Special conditions apply.